August 06, 2008

In home again :)

Assalamualaikum wbt

I had a great journey to Selangor. Having an experience driving in the most hectic city makes me feel proud of myself. Hehe..Hmm, i really gained lots of experiences. Hmm, Zanna, Zaza, and Zue thank you being a great company during those 4 days. Zanna, you are really a great co-driver. Your sister is an excellent map drawer. Your mom was so motherly, your kittens were so cute. Hmm, senang citer, I really had a very warm welcome from all of you. "Zaza, Zanna, and Zue, ingat tau DNA mixer kita yang sampai I tak berani nak gi any amusement park lagi. Haha.."

Sunday : Off to Serdang. dari awal hingga akhir, pergantungan kepada Allah tak pernah putus. Hujan lebat di Nilai. Terlalau berhati-hati. Arrived at Serdang, at 2.30 pm. Then at 4.00 pm had to survey the route from Serdang to UITM Shah Alam. Then, we were lost in Klang, traffic was so congested. 45 minutes in in that traffic. My left leg was so stiff and I had a real headache. But trying to be calm, because I'm the only one who can drive manual car...(huuhuu)

Monday : Off to UITM Shah Alam early in the morning, 6.45 am (haha, kalau kat USM dulu, 7.30 baru nak bersiap). Again, had to encounter the traffic.Huhu...Sabar..sabar.. Then, attending the morning session of interview, then visited Zaza at Seksyen 7, then 1.30 pm, off to UITM Shah Alam again for another session. Then, in the evening I learnt another new lesson, I can float now in the water (hehe, although it was only for seconds). My HP broke down, has to use Zanna's HP. It was a troublesome to borrow someone's Hp as most of my contact numbers are saved in my HP (sabar..sabar.. Zanna, I owe u so much..)

Tuesday : Off to Timesquare. Again had to encounter those traffic. DNA Mixer? Izzi Dizzy..Ooooh no! It will be the first and the last! Huhu...(hmm, ingat Diyana, kita mesti ingat balik pada asal kita)

Wednesday : Met someone. The discussion is all about Kenaf. Hmm what everlah, dunno how to spell that plant. Then,two gentlemen said "adik, tayar pancit tu" "Oh-oh..no..no..I dont have any experience handling with this" "Zanna, pinjam HP" Called my mom, my mom instructed me what to do in details. A screw was stucked in my tyre. Haha, kenapa la tak seteliti mama, Diyana? Hmm, sent to workshop. and the cost was RM5.00.Phew lega....(next time, belajar menyimpan.senang dalam keadaan emergency..). Then had to send Zaza to Shah Alam (hmm, mugkin lepas ni saya pakar nak ke Shah Alam, hehe). From Shah Alam, again off to Serdang, (hmm again saya akan pakar ke Serdang) to send Zanna. From Zanna's house, off to Melaka.Yippie!

This weekend : off to Batu Pahat, to attend Dr Aspalilah Alias's wedding. ohh ya kawan2, Kak Aspa jemput ramai-ramai.

Next weekend : Off to Penang,tak sabar nak jumpa kawan-kawan :)

Jauh perjalanan luas pengalaman :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diyana dear,

hurm, tak berkesempatan nampaknya kita nak berjumpa..maaf, insyaAllah jika berkelapangan di lain waktu :)

p/s baguslah dah terer jalan shah alam..lepas ni, extend lagi..:)

Anonymous said...

hmm, tak de rezeki kita nk jpe. tak pelah..ari tu diyana bg msg kat 012-9..diyana rasa no tu yg fizah gunesbb diyana letak nama fizah, fizah 5z3 (sori ada dua org fizah yusuf)..hmm, insya allah kita ketemu nnti..

anonymous said...

sesat di klang? heheh expected la, sapa suh masuk klang.. isk3.. well, nape x singgah putrajaya?

Anonymous said...

sesat kat kelang sbb nk bg tuan punya diri ni kenal selangor..hehehe..

hmm, cdg nk gi gak jln2 kat putrajaya, tp tkut dr sorg ni bz sgt
:p