August 26, 2008

"......."


"Along, aunty minta along temankan dia malam ni"
"Errr, along dah janji dgn rahim ngan fizah nak study malam ni"
"Sahabat, jiran diyana minta diyana temankan dia malam ni. I am sorry, I cant make it"
"Hmm, k friends, kita continue, kul 1030-1130 ya? My bro lend me his broadband" I sent another SMS figuring that I can do both, comforting my neighbour, and at the same time keeping word to my own promise. I am sorry guys, I can't do both at the same time

Hmm, Venusians need to talk to releive her loneliness. If I were her, I wanna talk, I wanna someone to accompany me, to validate my emptiness. Her husband died two weeks ago due to ESRF, her only son worked in IJN, she felt the world is empty. I have to validate her feelings. She told me those sweet memories she had with her late husband. I can see, as she kept talking, her tears are pooling around the corner of her eyes. Me, as usual, a fragile Venusian, taking deep breath, avoiding eye contact to ensure that the tears didn't drop. We watched TV, we talked until we dozed off. While I feel guilty of breaking my own promise to those dear friends (begging for your forgiveness sahabat), I am releive as I know, I was doing some little part as a human, to console, to comfort, to accompany. As I have mentioned before, it is also about hablum minannaas, the relationship with the other people.

Allah's Apostle said "You see the beleivers as regards their being merciful among themselves and showing love among themselves and being kind, resembling one body, so that, if any part of the body is not well, then the whole body shares the sleeplessness (insomnia) and fever with it" HR Bukhari

The prophet PBUH said "He who is not merciful to others, will not be treated mercifully" HR Bukhari

The prophet PBUH said "Gabriel continued to recommend me about treating the neighbours kindly and politely so much, that I thought he would order me to make them as heirs" HR Bukhari.
I was envy to see my friends discussing about facial swelling. I read their discussion (at least I can recap the DDX of facial swelling), but I still feel, I am releive. Happy discussing friends. Insya Allah, I'll try my own best to contribute in the discussion also

I accompanied her until she went to her office. She asked me a favor, "Along, aunty nak sewa along sampai seminggu ni ya?" "Hmm." Smiling, although I know I yearn to discuss with my friends about my dental and medical knowledge, I really need to refresh them. I have to plan something, so that I can do both, giving the best to the people around me and giving the best to myself. The virtue in life is about giving.

PS : "along, kita ni macam actor je. When He decided something, we have to agree, and bila sampai masa, kita sorang-sorang facing HIM"...

No comments: